Monday 18 November 2013

A Not-So-Weekly Round Up

Firstly, yes it's Monday the 18th of November and I haven't posted for two weeks.

Secondly, I have decided to do an occassional weekly round up, which is not-so-weekly as it won't be every week. I'm also going to try and keep this short and sweet, as for some reason my typing is going like this:

mynam3e s milli and i am fourtee yeatd od. Tnakyou for reaDING my blg.

See what I'm getting at? Anyway, let's start with my top three songs.

1) From Adam - Travis Garland.
Just the pure fact that I love this song. No ananalysis. Just roll with me here.

This stupud darn laptop, cantb typ prbablery.

2) Clique - Kanye West
This is an awesome song, so you should just go listen to it.

GAH I FEEL LIKE IM SPURTING POINTLESS INFORMATION THAT BORES YOU ALL.

3) Heartbreak Girl - 5 Seconds of Summer
So I only have just really discovered 5SOS (I know, I know, I have't lived, whatever), and I seriously love them, especially this song. If you love them as much as I do, let's attempt to trend the hashtag #5SOSFANCLUB, with whatever you wanna say. I am sensing this is already a hashtag but what the heck let's trend it.

* * * * *

Next: Music News!!

So, for some reason there has been a lot of talk of Sam leaving X Factor. I don't watch X Factor because personally it bores me, but hey ho. If you think he should have stayed or you are glad he left, comment below!

Secondly, Animals by Martin Garrix is top in the UK top 40. Never heard of it. Personally I think From Adam should be but yeah.

See the whole top 40 here.

So that's it.

I kno theres no pictue,s but my laptop keyborad as you can see s being  very annoyingso ithink it is best that i stop here. if you likd this post comment in the comments and follow me on tumblr and twitter (millieevemarie). Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment