Monday 28 October 2013

UK Top 40 - Top 5


Boobee doop. Hi. So.

So, I have decided to write a music blog. I will probably fail on the writing side of things, but dance and music are two of the most important things in my life, so that may make up for it, seeing as this blog is about things I love.
I'm pretty rubbish at all the HTML rubbish and things like that so, 'scuse me for failing on the decorations. Such as the header picture and background. Thanks Tumblr, you helped me out.

This is my first "post", so I am going to write about the top 5 of the current UK Top 40.

First is Royals by Lorde. And yeah, I like this song. I found out about this song from AwesomenessTV on Nickelodeon, although I don't watch it on Nickelodeon (seeing as we don't have it on our TV) but on YouTube instead. I really like this song, but her other songs aren't as good, in my opinion, so to me she is a one hit wonder. But, others might disagree with me and Lorde fans might end up pelting me with tomatoes. Sorry.

At number 2 is James Arthur with You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You, which is okay, I guess. I am not really a fan of James Arthur so I don't think he should be at number 2, but the song is kinda cool. Kind of depressing though, cause if nobody loves you throughout your whole life, you;re nobody then?

Number 3, Counting Stars by One Republic. Probably my most favourite song in the whole entire world! One Republic are also my current favourite band so I could be a bit biased right now, but seriously I love this song. If you like this song, also listen to Something I Need, Secrets, Marchin On and Stop and Stare.

Katy Perry is at number 4 with Roar. I love Katy Perry so I'm pretty happy. Especially this song, not sure why but I could listen to it all day. Wait, I am sure why. It's cause it's a good song duh.

Booyah by Showtek? Never heard of it.

So this is how I spent a Monday afternoon during Half Term while there is a "hurricane" outside. Even though all it did was blow down our fence. Ahh well. Bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment